We recorded this on Wednesday night, before the latest atrocities on Manus, and also we were not aware of the very good news that would have made a lovely chaser - that Streets caved and you can now buy GayTimes and Splices again.
So instead we covered
- the Ruddock investigation into just which indefensible new religious rights should be imposed on us
- Malcolm's attempts to hang on for a few more days by proroguing parliament and offering some tax cuts
- Barnaby prefers his dodgy payments in the form of giant novelty cheques
- Queensland state election
- Victorian euthanasia debate and Northcote result
- Australia Vs Humanity: international attention on our atrocities; cholera risk at Manus, NZ proposal maybe not as dead as threatened?